First timer guide
How long should your hair be?
Hair must be 1/4 inch long at least, 1/2 is PERFECT! Usually about two weeks of growth. If your hair is too short you will still be charged for the appointment.
How long does it last?
You sugaring session should eliminate hair for a solid two weeks, then your hair will start to grow back in between the third and fourth week after your service. Some people need to only get sugared every five weeks due to the hair slowing down in growth from sugaring.
Does Sugaring stop the hair from growing eventually?
Yes, Sugaring slows down the growth and makes the hair grow back smother and thinner. How often do you need to get it done?
Usually every 4-5 weeks.
We have monthly sugaring Deals!
Ask about it after your service.
Have any more questions?
Don't be nervous!
How long will this take?
1. Sugaring Studio takes 5 mins to do a Brazilian sugaring. But first timers can take up to an 35 mins. Because of all the screaming. Just kidding! Pain is to be expected though!
2. First time clients take longer! Its just a hard thing to do. You show up, shake hands with your sugar expert. Then you show this stranger your private parts. It's not exactly fun. But we are experts, so it's like another day at the butt hole office for us.
Pain is not beauty, Pain is part of life
3. Sugaring is the least painful way to remove hair, but you are still removing hair. Even if a Hemsworth brother was doing it, it would not be pain free. It's best to expect the worst, so it won't be that bad. It's really not that bad though.
4. It is not advised that you get your first Sugaring when you are ovulating! You ovulate 12 days after your period starts. Your body is more sensitive and the pain is doubled. Please do not come when you are ovulating! If your period was last week, your ovulating.
5. Ladies, the best times to get your first sugar is, right before your period and the day after. You can even get sugared on your period, just wear a diva cup or a tampon. Just not when your ovulating!
Why do people do this?
6. People who have bad results waxing or shaving find Sugaring. It hurts 75%-95% less when you sugar again in a month after your first sugar session. Ask your pals they will agree!
We understand that traffic is an unfortunate aspect of life in Southern California. We do our best to respect our clients time and to be prompt with your appointments. If for any reason you will arrive more than 5 minutes past your appointed time, please let us know as soon as possible by texting or calling. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you may be asked to wait so that we may honor our next client's appointment. If you are scheduled for multiple services, we may not have time to complete all services, so please remember: communication is always the best policy!
Sugaring Studio has a 24 hour cancellation policy. Our appointment times are set in fifteen minute increments, depending on the service. Please consider that "no shows" or last minute cancellations are a huge inconvenience to both our Sugar Team and our turned-away clients. Last minute cancellations and "no shows" will be charged 50% of the service price on the client's credit card when booked. Our services are provided by the most experienced practitioners and at very reasonable prices. This cancellation policy helps keep our prices fair to all, and our employees compensated for their time.